- The York College Online Bookstore — by Rafael Nunez — last modified Jun 22, 2017
- Beginning in Summer 2017, textbook ordering will be done entirely online at the York College Online Bookstore.
- News From the Office of Diversity and Compliance — by Miguel Bernard — last modified Apr 26, 2017
- As you know, in compliance with New York City law and CUNY’s commitment to establishing and protecting a diverse and inclusive environment.
Mon Jul 24 00:00:00 2017
Mon Jul 24 09:00:00 2017
Tue Jul 25 00:00:00 2017
Information forCurrent Students
- Current Students
- Online Services
- Back to Current Students
- Academic Advisement Center
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedule
- General Education / Core Curriculum
- Honors Program
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business & Information Systems
- School of Health Sciences & Professional Programs
- Writing Across the Curriculum
- Back to Current Students
- Student Development
- Career Services
- Center for Students with Disabilities
- Child and Family Center
- Counseling Center
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Health Services
- Men's Center
- Percy E. Sutton SEEK program
- Student Activities
- Veteran's Affairs
- Women's Center
Upcoming Scholarships Deadlines
- Mortimer J. Gold Memorial Scholarship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- Established to support academically promising sophomores majoring in Business, Communication Technology, Health Professions or Teacher Education. The award may be used toward tuition and fees, or if tuition and fees are covered by other means.
- Dennis Moorman Scholarship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- The Dennis Moorman Scholarship was established in memory of Dr. Dennis Moorman, Professor of Music at York College. This scholarship provides talented and deserving students with the opportunity to pursue a music education with emphasis in Jazz
- African American Studies Scholarship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- To encourage and recognize the student with the highest academic excellence within the African American Studies or Black Studies major.
- Dominick V. DiGangi Behavioral Sciences Scholarship in Preventive Law & Internship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- Aimed towards students interested in preventive law with an emphasis on preventive law for the elderly.
- Senior Assist Fund — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 06, 2017
- To provide financial assistance to undergraduate seniors who have unmet financial need in their accounts
- Amos Odenyo Scholarship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- To provide aid to students who have made commitment to the study of sociology.
- Vera B. Douthit Scholarship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- Samuel J. Hartenberg Memorial Scholarship — by Alexa Maurer — last modified Jun 05, 2017
- To foster the development of freshmen who show an interest and ability in the study of philosophy.