Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar continues to offer remote service to students in an effort to keep everyone safe during this time. Please continue to contact us at email@example.com with all inquiries. Be sure to include your full name and CUNYfirst emplid#. A representative will be able to provide you with assistance. Due to the high volume of inquiries, you may experience a slight delay in response time and/or processing. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Applications for winter/spring 2021 readmissions are currently being accepted. The deadline to apply for winter 2021 readmission is December 16, 2020, to allow time for processing. The deadline to apply for spring 2021 is January 19, 2021, to allow time for processing. Thank you.
Winter/Spring Registration Information
All undergraduate and graduate students must:
- Seek advisement from Academic Advisement Center, major department or SEEK Program except for those in special programs (USIP, College NOW and YECA)
- Register for courses during your assigned enrollment appointment time. Enrollment appointments are located online via Student Service Center in CUNY first.
Courses scheduled for Winter/Spring 2021 will be offered as:
- Online – either synchronous or asynchronous
- Synchronous courses will be taught in a virtual online classroom during days/hours listed for the course
- Asynchronous courses are fully online with no specific days or hours listed on the course. The requirements for the course will be listed on the syllabus
- Hybrid – will be taught partially in a classroom on campus during the days and hours listed on the course and partially online
- Face-to-Face – will be taught totally in a classroom on campus during the days and hours listed on the course
We request that you check frequently your CUNYfirst and Blackboard accounts for course scheduling and information requirements.
For those students attending classes on campus for academic instruction, you will be required to follow the requirements of the College for your safety and others.