Post your research in Academic Works
By including your publications and research in Academic Works, you will:
- - Increase the impact of your work, which will be discoverable via search engines such as Google Scholar as well as the Library’s OneSearch. Studies have shown that by making work accessible via an institutional repository, it is read more and cited more.
- - Receive monthly emails telling you how often your work has been downloaded.
- - Get a stable url to include on your CV or personal website.
- - Share your work with students and scholars who might not have otherwise been able to access it (this often includes students and scholars here at CUNY).
- - Promote collaboration with colleagues at other CUNY campuses.
Academic Works collects research in all of its forms, including journal articles, conference presentations, musical scores, and data. As of this writing it already contains over 8,000 works from across CUNY that have been downloaded over 100,000 times. Instructions on how to submit to Academic Works can be found here, and we look forward to assisting you in helping to growYork’s collections.