- Social Justice in the Time of COVID
- Reunion of Alums & Current Students for discussion of Social Justice in the Time of COVID.
- What Teacher Education Current Students
- When May 01, 2021 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Virtual
- Contact Name Regina Misir
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Join us for this opportunity to meet with your peers to have a candid, inclusive, and immersive discussion about social justice during the pandemic - a time when each of us had to shift our way of teaching to affirm, empower and educate our students.
Reunion of Alums & Current Students for a discussion of Social Justice in the Time of COVID. An opportunity to discuss challenges and successes during the pandemic.
- Current students will receive leadership credit for 1 event
- Current teachers will receive 1 hour of CTLE credit
Please follow up your attendance at this free event by joining the wider York College Community at the Virtual Mosaic