Mandatory Orientation Meeting for Spring 2022 Student Teaching
Students planning to begin student teaching in spring 2022 must attend one virtual orientation and apply for student teaching.
Application instructions will be given during the orientation. The session will also be recorded.
Choose One Time:
- Tuesday, October 5th, 10 am-10:45 am
- Wednesday, October 6th, 2-2:45 pm
Applicants for student teaching must:
- Be formally admitted to one of the Teacher Education Program
- Have Senior Status
- Meet minimum overall GPA requirements on all courses taken at York College
- Have completed all EDUC courses completed besides student teaching, meeting the minimum GPA BEFORE Spring 2022.
- Have no more than one course (non EDUC) remaining besides student teaching in spring 2022.
Please RSVP TO Professor Zena Cooper by October 1st to receive the virtual meeting link.
ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY