The mission of Information Technology Services Office is to provide excellence in technology infrastructure, application functionality, and customer service in support of the College's Academic, Administrative and Student Support Services objectives to improve the learning experience.
- Define and maintain a strategic vision to the support and upgrade YORK College’s technology infrastructure.
- Support the Effort for the improved performance across all IT Units.
- Lead IT unit’s initiatives to collaborate across departments and functional areas to support the adoption and implementation of technology in all aspects of school business, including those that improve teaching and learning.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a comprehensive financial strategy for the maintenance, support, and upgrade of campus educational and administrative technological infrastructure.
- Promote the professional development and technical training of IT Staff in the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to manage, maintain and improve resources and campus educational and administrative technological infrastructure.
Applications Support and IT Administration
Information Technology’s Applications Support Unit is to analyze, implement, automate, train, educate, administer, maintain, and troubleshoot IT 3rd-party applications that support faculty, staff, and students.
The Information Technology Infrastructure office provides reliable, continuous, secure storage and computing facilities to support students, faculty and staff while maintaining uninterrupted network and voice connectivity service.
We support technology end-user computing incidents, requests, and inquiries for the entire York campus community of students, faculty, and staff.
York College Web Systems Unit develop and maintain a state-of-the-art web content and application platform to support of the College’s communications plan, improve operational efficiency, and to promote awareness and engagement throughout the college community.