- Workshop: Assistive Technology for Students with Special Needs
- Department of Teacher Education at York presents the Assistive Technology for Students with Special Needs. Teaching for Social Justice Colloquium Series sponsored by York's TOC II Program and NYC Men Teach.
- What Teacher Education
- When Nov 11, 2021 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where Zoom
- Contact Name Xin Bai
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
This workshop will focus on the usage of Assistive Technology for students with special needs in the classroom. Strategies and techniques for designing, developing, and deploying Assistive Technology to improve the quality of life and independence of learners with disabilities and the social justice, ethical and legal issues in using Assistive Technology in schools will be discussed.
Presenter: Dr. Bai