Call Center Support Ext. 5311
- Ext. 5311 is the number to contact the IT Call Center for technology support on and off campus
- Staff with customer-care representatives trained to support your IT needs
- Designed as a triage unit to field calls and provide quick solutions to common issues
- Responsible for escalations to level 2 and level 3 for issues requiring more than 15 minutes
- Split staffed by 5 analyst between 6 shifts at two separate locations, the Library student support services and the IT Call Center
- Active 6 days a week 8:30AM - 10:00PM M-F and 9-5 on Saturdays with limited phone during the evenings (Summer hours are to 8AM-8PM M-F)
The Call Center customer-care representative are responsible for dispatch services of field technicians to all five buildings for onsite support which also includes scheduled requests like new computer and telephone installations, setup with events around campus and technology equipped classroom hotline support.