York College is an excellent choice for graduate students who desire a quality educational experience at an affordable cost and offers opportunities for students at all stages of their careers. As a senior college of the City University of New York (CUNY), York College offers graduate degrees in Aviation, Clinical Trial Management, Physician Assistant, Pharmaceutical Science and Business, Social Work, and Nursing Education.
Join us March 11 – March 15, 2024 for a week-long series of admissions events.
During Graduate School Week, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend information sessions to learn more about our academic programs and meet faculty.
- Speak with admissions representatives from the 15 graduate colleges.
- Learn more about the cost and financing of graduate school.
- Understand the steps needed to start your application.
- Receive event’s zoom recordings (recordings won’t be sent automatically to every registrant, only by request).
Graduate Program Information Request Form
The application process for Fall 2024 has begun for Aviation, Clinical Trial Management, and Pharmaceutical Science and Business programs, and it is strongly recommended to submit the applications by June 1st, 2024 if Applicants requesting a student visa or August 15th, 2024 for domestic students ONLY.
Applications submitted after the deadlines may not guarantee admission into the Fall Semester.