Transfer Admission to York College is based on the strength of your post-secondary record(s). Your high school/secondary school record will be considered if you have completed fewer than 30 college credits.
Transfer students seeking admission are invited to apply online. A complete application will consist of the following:
- $70 application fee (check or money order)
- Transfer to the SEEK Program is only possible for students who participated in SEEK, College Discovery, EOP, or HEOP at a prior institution.
- Official transcripts from each college or post-secondary institution attended.
- Applicants educated outside the United States may opt to have their transcripts evaluated by the University Application Processing Center of CUNY or to have them evaluated by one of the evaluation services listed below:
- If you have completed less than one year of full-time university-level studies, we need the following:
- Secondary school record: an official course-by-course evaluation report which includes a GPA based on all secondary school course work and any external examination certificates earned.
- University record: an official course-by-course evaluation report which includes a GPA based on all university course work.
- If you have completed more than one year of full-time university-level studies, we need the following:
- Secondary school record: Proof of secondary school graduation and an official document-by-document evaluation report.
- Be sure to request that the evaluation service includes certified copies of all documentation used for the evaluation. We will only accept evaluations that are sent directly from the evaluation service to UAPC.
- UAPC will make the final decision regarding evaluations and admission recommendations.
Please send the required documents to the University Application Processing Center [UAPC]:
P.O. Box 359023
Brooklyn, NY 11235