The College only accepts Direct Admission applications from students who were educated within the United States. Students who have been educated outside of the United States must apply at: http://www.cuny.edu/admissions/undergraduate.html for Spring 2017.
On Friday, July 8th, we will be open from 9am--Noon.
*Attention Dowling College Students*. We will waive your application fee in order to facilitate your enrollment at York College.
All prospective applicants wishing to apply for Fall 2016 Direct Admissions must meet the following academic requirements for York College admission:
All prospective freshmen wishing to apply for direct admission must meet the York College Freshmen Admissions Requirements.
- Freshmen applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for admission:
- Application fee of $65. Payable by credit card, check or money order; no cash.
- Official high school transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) with proof of graduation or GED diploma and scores (Score of 3000 or better) Student copies, term reports or printouts will not be accepted.
- SAT/ACT scores
All prospecitve transfers wishing to apply for Direct Admissions must meet the York College Transfer Admissions Requirements.
- $70 application fee (check or money order); no cash.
- Official transcripts from each college or post-secondary institution attended. Student copies, term reports or printouts will not be accepted.
- Your high school/secondary school record will be considered if you have completed fewer than 30 college credits.
- Transfer to the SEEK Program is only possible for students who participated in SEEK, College Discovery, EOP or HEOP at a prior institution.
University Math, Reading, and Writing Proficiency
Direct Admission applicants must meet the University's proficiency requirements by taking the CUNY assessment exams or by meeting the exemptions determined by an admissions counselor.
Official transcripts may be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope from the issuing college or high school or mailed to:
The Office of Admissions
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard, Room 1B07
Jamaica, NY 11451
Commitment Deposit Forms
To confirm your enrollment at York College, please complete the Admission Response Form and submit it as soon as possible. For instructions on the commitment deposit and information on additional enrollment steps, please visit https://www.york.cuny.edu/admissions/new-admits.