Add New Announcement
Adding Your "Announcement" to the website.
2018-04-26_09-30-58.mp4 — 4466 KB
- Adding Your "Announcement" to the website.
- Go the Login screen on the York College Website at www.york.cuny.edu/login or by going to the college website selecting the "Faculty / Staff" / "Online Services" / "York Website / CMS".
- Enter your York College Network Account and click login.
- After you log in, click "home", and select "News" located on the secondary menu. Note: you can also create the Announcement on your department or office website.
- Click "Add" on the Left menu.
- Click "Announcement".
- Enter the Title of the Announcement.
- click "Create and Edit".
- Select the layout Announcement.
- Please fill the summary Tile.
- Enter the rest of the information in the Text Tile which allows you to do rich formatting.
- For the image, select the Placeholder for field: Lead Image Tile, then click edit on the lower right. you can upload your image here (PNG, JPG or GIF) or you can select from an existing image in the CMS. the lead image is used for listing as well as displaying in the digital signage on campus.
- When you are done entering the information, click save in the upper right corner of the page. the page is displayed for you to review.
- Click on "State: Private" on the left menu.
a Quality Check is done on the page, please correct any errors highlighted. (if you have any error please close this window and click edit in the left menu).
- if you don't have any error select "Submit for publication" and click on "Change".
Your content will be review and published.