Enrollment Roadmap for Incoming Students
Students receive an acceptance email with instructions on activating their York email accounts and details about all necessary documents, Health Services, Testing
(if applicable), SEEK (if applicable), and ACE (if applicable).
Information about registration date and time will be provided after the commitment deposit has been paid.
Students should file a FAFSA application for federal aid (use York College’s code of 004759) and a state aid application (use York code 1418). Check your CUNYfirst Student Center To Do List and your York email for any other outstanding items and/or financial aid awards.
Students can submit a declaration form if they wish to change their major/minor. The Office of the Registrar will post the transfer credit evaluation onto the student’s CUNYfirst York transcript for any external credits (if applicable).
Check each office’s webpage below for the email address and virtual customer support hours:
- Academic Advisement Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- ACE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions: email@example.com
- Bursar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Health Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk: email@example.com
- Public Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: email@example.com
- SEEK: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing Center: email@example.com