Math Proficiency Workshop
- All Workshops Are Free
- Allows students to achieve required math proficiency to become eligible to enroll at York.
- Workshops contain quizzes, homework, midterm and final.
- Workshops typically run for two weeks, 7 or 8 days, Mondays to Fridays, days or evenings.
- Workshops typically run from April through July for fall semester enrollment and from November through January for spring.
- Passing a workshop is based on attendance and successful completion of assignments and exams.
Registration and Contact Information
- To register and get more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org