- Center for Students with Disabilities
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, NY 11451
Center for Students with Disabilities
The mission of the Center for Students with Disabilities (CSD) is to ensure that students with disabilities at York College have equal access to programs, activities, and services. CSD facilitates a fulfilling college experience for students with disabilities through education, accommodations, awareness, collaboration, empowerment, and advocacy.
- Ensure quality service and delivery of reasonable and appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Facilitate students with disabilities' personal development and academic success.
- Provide education and consultation to the campus community about disability issues.
- Promote inclusive and accessible programs, services, activities, technology and facilities.
- Commit to assessment practices that effectively evaluate programs and services offered to students with disabilities.
Visitors with Disabilities
If you are not a student of York College but require accommodations to visit the campus, please contact 718-262-2141 at least 2 days before your visit for accommodations.