What Is A Disability?
A person with a disability may have:
- A physical or psychological condition which substantially limits one of his/her major life activities (including walking, hearing, seeing, speaking, breathing, learning and working).
- A record of such impairment
Disabilities include but may not be limited to:
- Physical Disabilities (e.g. Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy)
- Learning Disabilities (e.g. Dyslexia, Language disorders, Dyscalculia)
- Psychological/Psychiatric (e.g. Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar)
- Temporary Conditions (e.g. Pregnancy, personal injuries)
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Visual Impaired/Legally Blind/Blind