This mission of the Office of the President is to lead York College’s campus activities to fulfill the mission, vision and values encompassed in the College’s Strategic Plan and to provide all students the access to quality education. In doing so, the President’s Office leads the four divisions—Academic Affairs, Student Development, Institutional Advancement, and Administrative Affairs—in envisioning and implementing their goals and leads all units within the President’s Office in executing legal, compliance, effectiveness, planning, government, community and communication activities in the best interest of the College.
- Envision and lead all activities that assure students have every opportunity to reach their educational goals;
- Lead and facilitate the growth and integrity of the academic programs and to assure recruitment, retention, and growth of a diverse faculty committed to teaching service and scholarship;
- Provide integrated student-centered support services to all students and to promote academic achievement of our students while providing rich opportunities that engage students in experiential learning;
- Develop facilities including technology that enhance teaching, learning, and serve as a cultural hub for the community;
- Steward our financial condition through utilization of all funds budget approach leveraging tax levy, non-tax levy and philanthropic funding to assure budget efficiency.