Application and Process
- Fall 2021 OT Admission's Application is now open.
- Occupational Therapy prerequisite courses taken more than 10 years ago, at the time of application, must be repeated.
- All non York transcripts must be hard copy, official, sealed, unopened and send to the OT Dept. If applicant is a current York students you must print unofficial and include in application packet.
- OT admissions applications are only available Fall of every year.
- OT admissions applications are due in the Spring semester of every year.
- Notification of applications status is sent out by letter (hard copy mail) approximately 8 weeks past deadline date.
- Accepted students get notification of orientation dates.
- Accepted students start in the following Fall semester of application submission.