Application and Process
Only complete application packets will be accepted. All documents must be complete and contained in the application package when submitted to the Department of Occupational Therapy. Hand delivery is STRONGLY recommended.
- Fall 2021 OT Admission's Application is now open.
- Occupational Therapy prerequisite courses taken more than 10 years ago, at the time of application, must be repeated.
- All non York transcripts must be hard copy, official, sealed, unopened and send to the OT Dept. If applicant is a current York students you must print unofficial and include in application packet.
- OT admissions applications are only available Fall of every year.
- OT admissions applications are due in the Spring semester of every year.
- Notification of applications status is sent out by letter (hard copy mail) approximately 8 weeks past deadline date.
- Accepted students get notification of orientation dates.
- Accepted students start in the following Fall semester of application submission.