Application and Process
Only complete application packets will be accepted. All documents must be complete and contained in the application package when submitted to the Department of Occupational Therapy.
All applications and supporting documents must be submitted online using our Documents Upload link or delivered in person to the address listed on the application.
To submit your application and supporting documentation online please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Register on our online Documents portal
Step 2: Follow the instruction in your email to activate your account
Step 3: Fill out the Online Application Form
- Fall 2024 OT Admission's Application.
- The deadline for the Fall 2024 OT Admissions Application has been extended until Wednesday, May 15, 2024. Hand deliverly is available on Monday-Thursday 9a-4pm. Electronic Applications can be submitted through the Document Upload Link (above this bulletin).
- Occupational Therapy prerequisite courses taken more than 10 years ago, at the time of application, must be repeated.
- All non-York transcripts must be hard copy, official, sealed, unopened, and sent to the Occupational Therapy Dept or have Official Transcripts emailed to: email@example.com. If an applicant is a current York student you must print unofficial and include it in the application packet.
- OT admissions applications are only available Fall of every year.
- OT admissions applications are due in the Spring semester of every year.
- Notification of applications status is sent out approximately 8 weeks past the deadline date.
- Accepted students get notification of orientation dates.
- Accepted students start in the following Fall semester of application submission.