VoiceThread for Faculty
Resources on using VoiceThread for interactive lectures, student presentations and much more
What is VoiceThread (VT)
VT is a cloud application that enables faculty and students to present, comment on and share content and ideas. With VT faculty and students can have threaded conversations in text, images, audio and video formats.
Getting Started with VoiceThread
- Creating and sharing videos, voice-over-PowerPoint or mini-lectures on VoiceThread
- Creating a VT Presentation assignment that requires students to present course related topics with audio or video/webcam
- Creating a VT Comment assignment that requires students to comment on your VT presentations, lectures or videos
- Creating a VT Watch assignment that requires students to watch your video or lecture and enables you to keep a record of who have completed it
Workshops and Other Resources
- Live and recorded workshops on using VT
- How-to tutorials
- VT digital library - Resources shared by other faculty and instructional designers on their successful projects using VT
- VoiceThread FAQs for Students
We want to hear from you
Did you already use VT? Do you have an idea how you can use it? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!