CUNY Reconnect is a new outreach initiative that helps re-enroll New Yorkers who earned some college credits but left school before finishing their degree.
What is CUNY Reconnect?
CUNY Reconnect is a new initiative that aims to help working-age students who left CUNY earn a degree and, by doing so, increase access to job opportunities and earning potential.
Read more about CUNY Reconnect
Event Description: York College has developed an information session tailored for working adults to have you either return to college after an extended absence or who may be starting college classes for the first time. We know you have your own goals and responsibilities to balance. At our information session, you will be able to listen to our academic deans, learn about our student support resources, receive information about financial aid, and learn about our transfer credit process.
Why should you reconnect with CUNY?
At York, you will receive personalized help starting at our Welcome Center with re-enrolling, understanding cost, available resources, and financial aid opportunities.
- A cutting-edge curriculum keeps pace with today’s in-demand careers such as medicine, science, law, and transportation
- Ivy League-trained faculty to provide the personal attention you need
- Mentorships with industry leaders, internship opportunities, and career counseling
- A valuable, worldly educational experience close to home
- Obtain the education you need for better-paying jobs
How to Reconnect?
Are you ready to begin the process? Please complete our interest form below to be contacted by an admissions counselor. We will review your status and be in touch with the next steps.
If you are a former York student, welcome back; get started today by filling out our Readmissions form.
Academic Core Building, Second Floor, Union Hall Entrance
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard
Jamaica, NY 11451