- Allows students to re-take the CUNY Assessment Test for Writing (CATW).
- Workshops contain homework and feedback on practice writing exams.
- Workshops typically run for two to three weeks, 10 or 11 days, Mondays to Fridays, days or evenings.
- Workshops typically run from April to July for fall semester enrollment and from October to January for spring.
- Passing the workshop is based on passing the CATW.
Registration and Contact Information:
- To register come to Room 1C17, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- To get more information call 718-262-2321 or 2320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.