- Students do not have to retest on the CUNY ACCUPLACER Reading test.
- Allows students to achieve required placement scores to become eligible to enroll in the college.
- Workshops contain quizzes, homework, midterm and final.
- Workshops typically run for three to four weeks.
- Workshops typically run from April through July for fall semester enrollment and from October through January for spring.
- Passing a workshop is based on the average of class grades.
Registration and Contact Information:
- To register go to Room SC-114, located in the Science Building.
- To get more information call 718-262-3766