Required Math Placement Scores for York College on the CUNY ACCUPLACER 6 Test:
- 67 or higher for Pre-Calculus (Math 120)
- Students do not have to retest on the CUNY ACCUPLACER 6 test
- Allows students to achieve required placement scores for Math 120
- Workshops contain required classwork and three weekly exams
- Workshops are three weeks, 12 days, Mondays to Thursdays, days or evenings
- Workshops typically run from June and July for fall semester enrollment and January for spring
- Required placement scores are based on the average of class grades (not the same as ACCUPLACER 6 score).
- With required placement scores, students become eligible to enroll in Math 120
Registration and Contact Information:
- To register come to Room 1C17, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
- To get more information call 718-262-2321 or 2320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org