Application and Process
- The electronic version for Fall 2019 OT Admissions Application will now be available on Thursday, November 1, 2018 due to a processing error. Hard copy of the application is available in the OT Department (Room 1E12). Deadline for the Fall 2019 OT Admissions Application will be Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Next available admission application packet will be Fall 2019 and can be obtained in this section at that time or pick up an application at the OT Department (AC-1E12).
- For those already completed your volunteer hours and need the form, please click here.
- Only complete admissions application packets will be accepted. All documents must be complete and contained in the application packet when submitted to the Department of Occupational Therapy. Hand delivery is recommended.
- Occupational Therapy prerequisite courses taken more than 10 years ago, at the time of application, must be repeated.
- OT admissions applications are available Fall of every year.
- OT admissions applications are due in the Spring semester of every year.
- Notification of applications status is sent out by letter (hard copy mail) approximately 8 weeks past deadline date.
- Accepted students get notification of orientation dates.
- Accepted students start in the following Fall semester of application submission.