Application and Process
- Current admission for Fall 2018 is now closed.
- Next available admission application packet will be Fall 2019 and can be obtained in this section at that time.
- Only complete admissions application packets will be accepted. All documents must be complete and contained in the application packet when submitted to the Department of Occupational Therapy. Hand delivery is recommended.
- Occupational Therapy prerequisite courses taken more than 10 years ago, at the time of application, must be repeated.
- OT admissions applications are available Fall of every year.
- OT admissions applications are due in the Spring semester of every year.
- Notification of applications status is sent out by letter (hard copy mail) approximately 8 weeks past deadline date.
- Accepted students get notification of orientation dates.
- Accepted students start in the following Fall semester of application submission.