- Email Etiquette Workshop
- Writing emails to convey your message can be tedious at times, but it doesn’t have to be! COOP Careers will share some best practices and email writing tips to help better prepare you for effective written communication in the workforce.
- What SEEK
- When Nov 23, 2021 from 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where Zoom
- Contact Name Ojuolape Mayungbo
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Finding meaningful work is hard, but it shouldn't be lonely. Our community is made up of aspiring digital professionals who seek to build strong networks and communities in the hopes of overcoming underemployment.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Data Analytics
- Prepare to break into the tech industry through professional development and soft skills taught through workshops
- Network with program alumni who have successfully launched their careers and continue to pay it forward by sharing their experiences to the next generation of COOPers.