Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to lead, coordinate, and support initiatives and projects related to planning, assessing, examining, and reporting in support of the mission and strategic goals of York College. The Office promotes a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement through oversight of assessment, regional accreditation, accountability and strategic planning functions.
- Support college-wide strategic planning and coordinate systematic monitoring of progress on strategic goals
- Coordinate a system of college-wide assessment and support the assessment activities of York College assessment committees and academic and administrative units
- Liaison activities with the regional accreditor Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Coordinate a systematic process of assuring the quality of academic programs through the oversight and support of accreditation activities and academic program review.
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness consists of the following:
- The Office of Institutional Research
- Institutional Assessment
- Liaison to Middle States Commission on Higher Education
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Strategic Planning is located in AC-3H10.
How to Contact
Dr. Xiaodan Zhang (Director of Assessment)
Ms. Nazia Naeem (Assessment Analyst)