Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications department is the official voice of York College and is responsible for communicating effectively and regularly with campus stakeholders including students, faculty, staff, prospective students and their parents, alumni, and external local and higher education community and media.
- To promote and celebrate students and faculty achievements campus-wide and externally.
- To provide official graphic design needs for the college.
- To maintain and promote the college’s brand, image, and visibility.
- To enhance outreach, reputation, and support by advancing the understanding and goals of the college.
- To inform/update the college community on a regular basis.
Requests for Services
- Marketing and Communnications provides in-house graphic design assistance. Each request must be accompanied by a Promotional Product Request Form.
- All logos must be secured from and approved by Graphic Design for use.
- All requests for information to be posted to the plasma screens must be accompanied by the proper form and presented to Marketing and Communications for approval. Photos are available for use by written request to and with written approval from Marketing and Communications.
- Marketing and Communications has limited quantities of promotional items for internal distribution. The maximum number available is 50 per request.