Wiki is a Hawaiian word, meaning “quick”. The word is used for a technology that enables people from different locations to work at different times to build a website quickly.
How do I add content to a Wiki page
- Go to the Wiki assignment page and click the Wiki assignment link.
- You will be on the Wiki entry page. It is also called Home page.
- If there is no content on this entry page, you will need to add content on this page based on your professor’s instructions. Click "Submit" to save the page. Before the due date, you can always come back to edit the page.
- If there is already content on this entry page and you want to modify or add content, click the Edit Wiki Content button on the top right. You can also modify the name of the page. Click "Submit" to save the change.
- If you need to add more wiki pages, click “Create Wiki Page” on the top left. Click "Submit" to save the page.
Here is a video tutorial on how to create and edit wiki pages.
This is a step-by-step instruction with screenshot on how to add content to your wiki page.