Logging in to Blackboard
How to Access Blackboard (Bb)?
- Activate your CUNYfirst account. This is a very important account used to access all CUNY-wide applications and services including Blackboard.
- Go to York College website > Current Students > Online Services > Blackboard. Use your CUNYfirst Login (also called "CUNY Login") credential to log in Bb.
- CUNY Login username: email@example.com (xx denotes the last two digits of your CUNY employee ID, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- CUNY Login password: your CUNYfirst account password.
- Finding your courses in Blackboard
- You can find your course(s) in My Courses panel on the Blackboard Home page. As all campuses in CUNY use the same Blackboard, you will see all your courses, no matter which campus, in this panel.
- Not every course uses Blackboard and not every course site opens on the first day of the semester except for totally online courses. In these cases, the courses are labeled as not available. Check with your professor(s) to see if they use Blackboard and when they will open the course site(s).
- If you registered for a course and paid for the tuition today, allow 24 hours for your enrollment to be picked up by Blackboard. If you don't see the course 24 hours after you paid for the tuition, contact the Help Desk via email email@example.com, call (718) 262 - 5300, or walk-in to the entrance of the Library (AC-3G01).
For more information on logging to Blackboard or CUNYfirst, see the Accessing Blackboard FAQs.