How to submit an assignment for students.
How do I submit an assignment
Make sure that you use Firefox or Google Chrome. Do not use Safari, IE or Microsoft native Edge.
Note: if you see this icon for the assignment, follow the steps below to submit.
- Go to the page where the assignment is posted.
- Click the assignment name link.
- On the Upload Assignment page, click “Browse my computer”.
- On the pop-up dialogue box, find your assignment file, then click Open. You are back to the Upload Assignment page.
- If you need submit more files, repeat the steps 3 and 4 for each of the additional files.
- Click Submit button to submit you’re your assignment.
- If you submit the assignment successfully, you should see a notification with a submission confirmation number on the screen. See the message on the green bar in the following screenshot. You should also receive an email notification right away with a submission confirmation ID. This is your proof that you have submitted the assignment, be it a normal assignment or SafeAssignment. If you do not receive such an email, try to submit your assignment again.