Exporting your course for reusing in a future course
(Strongly recommended) Exporting the course and downloading it to your local computer
- In the Course Management section, your home office, open the Packages and Utilities tab. Then click “Export/Archive Course.”
- Click the “Export-Package” option. On the "Export Course" page, scroll down to the “Select Course Materials” section and click “Select All.”
- At the bottom right, click Submit.
Note: While usually a question of minutes and a simple click on the refresh button on the Export/Archive Course page, in rare cases it may take up to an hour for you to see a very long exported course link on the Export/Archive Course page and to receive an email notification to that effect.
- On the Export/Archive Course page, download your exported course by clicking on the link and saving the file to your computer.
- To easily retrieve the file in the future, keep the name and save it in a folder you name “Exported Blackboard Courses.”
- Lastly, return to the Export/Archive Course page, click on the hidden action button next to the exported file name and select “Delete”. Done!