Transfer What-If (TWIF)
The Benefits of Transfer What-If
Transfer What-If is a DegreeWorks feature that lets students and their advisors see how credits, taken at a CUNY institution, would transfer to another CUNY institution and apply towards a desired area of study. Transfer What-If can make student planning for a transfer between CUNY colleges easier. It also helps advisors to keep students who plan to transfer to a particular program at another CUNY college on track, thus expediting degree completion.
Note that CUNY General Education (Pathways) and Major Gateway courses automatically fulfill requirements at all CUNY colleges.
Accessing Transfer What-If?
- Sign into DegreeWorks
- Click on the Transfer What-If Tab, to open the Transfer Finder feature.
- Once you click on the Transfer What-If tab, there are two options displayed:
- My Transfer What-If shows how your current college’s coursework would transfer to another college
- My Coursework History shows your current college’s coursework
- Need Help? Review York College's Transfer What-If Presentation.
DISCLAIMER: Transfer What-If is a new feature available to all advisers and students starting with the Fall 2019 semester. Transfer What-If results are not an official transfer evaluation.