DegreeWorks is an effective advisement and registration tool that tracks your academic progress toward completing the requirements for your degree. Your degree audit organizes your student academic record from your CUNYfirst transcript by category.
You can see how specific College requirements have been met and what courses you can take to fulfill the remaining requirements by using the 'What If' feature; you will see how your academic requirements might change if you change your major.
Need help? Review York College's DegreeWorks Student Presentation
How do I access DegreeWorks?
Starting August 4, 2017, users will access DegreeWorks using one of the following methods:
How do I benefit from using DegreeWorks?
- Determine what requirements you need to fulfill to complete your degree.
- View individual course grades, cumulative grade-point average (GPA), and major average.
- Determine which courses you have taken or transferred, and which ones count as electives.
- View transfer credits, waivers, and exemptions applied toward degree.
- See how your coursework can be applied toward another major, minor, certificate or major concentration using the ‘What If’ option.
- Confirm your academic standing.
- Estimate how many semesters it will take you to graduate.
- Learn the requisites for courses by clicking on the course number
Provide detailed information so we can best answer your question. You will receive a response within 3-5 business days.