Presently, on this site, you will find the following information:
- Instructions to Query Budget, Encumbrance and Expenditure Info
- Chartfields Tables
- Budget transfer form (Online)
- Budget Funds Transfer Form (PDF)
- Authorization to Fill a Vacancy
- Budget Submission Process
- Budget Submission Template
- FY2017-2018 University Budget Office Allocation Schedule
- Other information as it becomes available
Our Mission is to
- Provide customers with a framework for estimating the cost of day-to-day operations and new initiatives.
- Maintain a spending and revenue plan that supplies appropriate resources for the academic and operational goals of the University while providing flexibility for new needs and changes in external conditions.
- Report actual results during the year, assign specific accountability for each target, and re-forecast actual results on a periodic basis.
- Assist Vice President's and Director's in evaluating original budget plans, alternative scenarios, and quantify these results in standard budget formats.
- Seek efficiencies in operations and opportunities for resource enhancement.
- Monitor actual results on a regular basis and update forecasts accordingly. Present and quantify various scenarios for response to variance from budget.