The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program is only for York College students, staff, and faculty
We prepare tax returns for:
- Individuals with Forms W2, 1099MISC, 1099R, SSA, SSI, 1099G, 1099INT
- Students and Scholars on F1, F2, J1, or J2 visas
- Self-employed taxpayers (all expense items must be properly documented)
- Service includes e-filing and direct deposit
What documents should I bring?
You will need to bring:
- a picture Identification Card (ID)
- SSN Card (for the taxpayer, spouse, and all dependents) (or ITIN, if appropriate)
- voided check (if direct deposit is desired)
- all income statements - W2, 1099INT, SSI, 1099G
- all other expense statements - tuition statements, mortgage interest statements, student loan interest, child care expenses, etc.
CLOSED FOR 2023
Please Watch For Future Announcements
Thank You Very Much For Your Participation
Room: AC-4G Corridor
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, New York 11451