- NSSS Speaker: Dr. Daniel Torres
- Natural Science Seminar Series Presents "Chemistry under teaching conditions and Material Science under Working Conditions"
- What Natural Science Seminar Series student Chemistry
- When Feb 08, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where AC-4EA1
- Contact Name Yolanda Small
- Contact Phone 718-262-2592
- Add event to calendar iCal
Assistant Professor - Science Department
Borough of Manhattan Community College
Educational research has the potential to spark student's performance, and materials science research helps scientists understand the reasons why trigger chemistry. In this talk, I will present two different projects: an educational research project that addresses the pedagogical benefits of boosting the student's visual skills, and a materials research project that unravels the peculiar nature of a Cobalt-Copper alloy in the presence of CO.
Hosted by: Yolanda Small