Academic Advisement Center
The Academic Advisement Center provides advisement support to the College community. We help students explore life and career goals, develop and execute academic plans, and persist to graduation and beyond. The Center also works collaboratively with faculty advisors to help ensure all students have the information, tools, and support they need to be successful.
We Help Students
- make decisions related to their academic careers at York College.
- understand graduation requirements, and how they impact the choice of courses.
- develop an academic plan for persisting to graduation.
- understand York College programs, policies, procedures and resources.
- explore various majors, and where they can lead after graduation.
- explore life goals, values, abilities, interests, and possible challenges.
Fall and Spring Semester Hours
|Mondays||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tuesdays||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesdays||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursdays||9:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fridays||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Spring Break: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Selected Saturday hours - please see Academic Calendar for dates.