How do I compose and submit my blog assignment?
- Go to the course blog page and click the blog title that you want to work on.
- Click "Create Blog Entry" button on the top left to create your blog entry.
- If you cannot finish your blog entry and want to continue to work on it later, click "Save Entry As Draft". Your professor and peers cannot see your draft. Remember to come back and complete it before the due date.
- To edit a blog entry draft, click the action button on the right of your entry title and select Edit.
- After completing your blog entry, click "Post Entry" to submit your work.
How do I comment on my peers' blog entries?
- After reviewing your peer's entry, click the Comment link at the bottom right.
- Type in your comment in the comment box.
- Click Add to post your comment.
I copied/pasted from MS Word and my work doesn't look right (loss of formatting)
You may see issues when you copy and paste text from a Word document directly into the editor. To avoid the formatting issues, you can remove the formatting and reformat it with the functions on the toolbar of the editor.
To remove the word formatting after you paste the text in the editor, select all the text and select the Remove Formatting icon Only use this option if you understand that all formatting will be removed. All bullets, numbered lists, indentations, line spacing, centered text, and font formatting and sizing will be removed.