How do I submit an assignment
- Go to the page where the assignment is posted.
- Click the assignment name link.
- On the Upload Assignment page, click “Browse my computer”.
- On the pop-up dialogue box, find your assignment file, then click Open. You are back to the Upload Assignment page.
- If you need submit more files, repeat the steps 3 and 4 for each of the additional files.
- Click Submit button to submit you’re your assignment.
- If you submit the assignment successfully, you should see a notification with a submission confirmation number on the screen. See the message on the green bar in the following screenshot. You should also receive an email notification right away with a submission confirmation ID. This is your proof that you have submitted the assignment, be it a normal assignment or SafeAssignment. If you do not receive such an email, try to submit your assignment again.
How do I see my assignment feedback?
- Go to My Grades link in the Course Menu.
- To view the overall feedback, click on the callout icon on the left side of your assignment grade.
- To view the Rubric, click on "View Rubric" on the bottom of the assignment name.
- Click on the name of the assignment to see professor's comments, rubric (if any), and feedback
- To view comments in the Review Submission page, click on the blue comment box.