The Division of Academic Affairs fosters an engaging and effective educational environment that promotes the pursuit of outstanding teaching and learning; research, scholarship, and other creative endeavors; and service. This site provides information about our organization, programs, and operations.
- Support student progress towards graduation, post-baccalaureate education, and employment goals through advisement, coordinated support services, and effective communication systems.
- Continuously improve academic programs and curricula by incorporating relevant instructional and assessment practices.
- Provide resources and opportunities to advance the development of faculty and professional staff so they excel in their performance and contributions to the College community and their professions.
- Enhance the impact of student learning and faculty scholarship beyond the classroom to the campus community, the region, the nation and the world.
- Enrich the learning environment by utilizing a broad range of pedagogical approaches, information resources, and technologies.
- Support the acquisition and development of research and sponsored programs that advance knowledge and benefit College initiatives.
- Create opportunities for and encourage students to apply knowledge and skills gained from traditional classroom settings through internships, practicums, research, creative projects, service learning and community engagement.
- Support educational opportunity and academic success for all students including those underserved constituencies.