Research Day is a celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship in all disciplines at York College.
2024 Research Day - Call for Abstracts
The Office of Undergraduate Research at York College is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for our 11th Annual Research Day. The conference will take place from 9 to 3 pm in the Academic Core building at York College on Friday, April 26th, 2024. Research Day is a celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship in all disciplines at York College. The conference also offers opportunities for students to connect with potential faculty mentors.
Abstract submission is open for reports of original research and creative scholarship as well as classroom projects that engage students in research-like experiences. All submissions require sponsorship by a faculty mentor. Submissions should conform to the Student Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations. Accepted abstracts will be published in the York College Undergraduate Research Day Proceedings. So it is suggested, all submissions should be carefully reviewed by their faculty mentors.
- February 17th, 2024 - Abstract submission and registration open
- March 25th, 2024 - Abstract submission deadline
- April 1st 2024 - Acceptance email notifications will be sent out by this date
- April 22nd, 2024 - Deadline to request poster printing. Instructions on how to request poster printing will be emailed to presenters
- April 26th, 2024 - Research Day