Section Home

Domestic Travel

"Domestic travel" is classified as travel within the United States and its territories* for field trips, research activities, conferences, among others.

Approval To Travel

All travels must be in compliance with the CUNY Student Domestic Trip and Travel Guidelines.

The trip Sponsor (Department, Faculty or Staff) must submit the Off-Campus Travel Approval Form and the Off-Campus Activity Participation Waiver and Emergency Contact Form to the Chief Student Affair Officer for student organization travel or the Chief Academic Officer for academic (for academic related travel) a minimum of one (1) month prior to travel.

Funding for Traveling

In order to receive funding for the approved trip(s), the following conditions must be met.

  1. "Off Campus Travel Approval Form" must be approved a minimum of one (1) week prior to filling out the Domestic Travel Funding Request Form.
  2. The trip Sponsor (Department, Faculty or Staff) must complete the Domestic Travel Funding Request Form by:
  3. Students must have fully completed a minimum of 30 credits, of which at least 15 credits must have been fully completed at York College.

The completed Domestic Travel Funding Request Form will be reviewed by the committee for possible funding.

Domestic Travel Funding Request Form

Drop file here to upload a new file

please combine all your supporting documents into a single PDF file. Maximum file size is 19MB

* Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Marianas, United States Virgin Islands and American Samoa