Approval To Travel
All travels must be in compliance with the CUNY Student Domestic Trip and Travel Guidelines.
The trip Sponsor (Department, Faculty or Staff) must submit the Off Campus Travel Approval Form and the Off Campus Activity Participation Waiver and Emergency Contact Form to the Chief Student Affair Officer for student organization travel or the Chief Academic Officer for academic (for academic related travel) a minimum of one (1) month prior to travel.
Funding for Traveling
In order to recieve funding for approved trip(s), the following conditions must be met.
- "Off Campus Travel Approval Form" must be approved a minimum of one (1) week prior to filling out the Domestic Travel Funding Request Form.
- The trip Sponsor (Department, Faculty or Staff) must complete the Domestic Travel Funding Request Form by:
- May 1st for Fall Semester Travel
- November 1st for Winter travel
- December 1st for Spring semester travel
- April 1st for summer travel
- Students must have fully completed a minimum of 30 credits, of which at least 15 credits must have been fully completed at York College.
Completed Domestic Travel Funding Request Form will be review by the committee for possible funding.