Learn more about Fall 2021 and COVID-19 

Skip to Main Content
The Percy E. Sutton SEEK Program


SEEK Program at York College

Phone: 718-262-2300
E-mail: seek@york.cuny.edu

Program Planning Agreement

As a SEEK student with a declared major you must seek advisement from your major advisor before you can register. The form must be completed along with the advisor (in your major) and brought back to the SEEK counselor for academic advisement block removal.

Download Program Planning Agreement-ua.pdf — 35 KB