- Finding Your Superpower
- Everyone has a unique distinct set of superpowers and strengths. Investing time with this workshop will help you define them. This reflective session will provide you with tangible approaches to help you identify your strengths while exploring productive ways to combat imposter syndrome and achieve your goals.
- What SEEK
- When Nov 02, 2021 from 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where Zoom
- Contact Name Ojuolape Mayungbo
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Finding meaningful work is hard, but it shouldn't be lonely. Our community is made up of aspiring digital professionals who seek to build strong networks and communities in the hopes of overcoming underemployment.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Data Analytics
- Prepare to break into the tech industry through professional development and soft skills taught through workshops
- Network with program alumni who have successfully launched their careers and continue to pay it forward by sharing their experiences to the next generation of COOPers.