The mission of The Office of Institutional Research is to provide data to support decision making and accountability
- Develop and maintain databases for students and courses
- Provide the college community with official college-wide data
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests from departments, faculty, and staff
- Responsible for campus compliance with external reporting requirements of the City University of New York (CUNY), the State/City of New York, the Federal Government, national organizations, and private information services.
- Assist in conducting national, CUNY-wide and college-wide surveys
- Produce annual college factbook, common data set, and other reference data resources
The Office of Institutional Research is part of the organizational structure of the office of the President.
Request for data and information should be directed to:
Aghajan Mohammadi, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Research
York College (City University of New York) Rm: AC-3H10
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Jamaica, New York 11451
Phone: (718) 262-2333
fax: (718) 262-2785