Herb New Potatoes
No good meal is complete without a side dish. Most people like potatoes, and herb new potatoes will complement almost any menu.
The dish is so easy to make – add this recipe to your collection. It is only 155 calories consisting of 4 grams of fat, 10 milligrams of cholesterol, 27 grams of carbohydrate, 3 grams of protein, and 49 milligrams of sodium.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 2 table spoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Place the potatoes in large saucepan and cover with water. Add salt if desired.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat to medium. Cook until potatoes are done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and place in large serving bowl.
- Combine the butter, parsley, rosemary and lemon rind. Pour over the potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to coat the potatoes well
- Serves: hot to 6 people
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 minutes to 120 minutes
Total Fat: 4 g
Cholesterol: 10 mg
Sodium: 49 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Protein: 3 g