College Now

College Now

Mens Center Activity


Enrolling in a College Now Class

In order to enroll in a College Now class, students must first contact the College Now liaison or representative at their high school. That person will have the College Now application, which must be filled out with the high school representative, who will then submit the application to the college. 

If your school does not have a College Now liaison or representative, please see the contact information below.


Letitia Bridgeman, College Now Coordinator, York College Email: