Cardinal Careers is your career services page where you will find a wealth of information in regard to internship, job, and volunteering opportunities, an event calendar of presentations and workshops, job fair information, leadership, scholarship opportunities, and much more!
How to log in?
- Go to the Student/Employer login and select Student/AlumniYour username is your 8-digit CUNYFIRST EMPLD ID:
- Go to the Forgot Password tab on the login screen. You will receive an email with a new password. If you don’t receive your password, check your Spam folder.
What do I do first?
- Update your profile. Go to the Profile tab to enter your information.
- Be sure your profile is accurate and your e-mail is correct!
- Your password can be changed by clicking on the Password/Preferences
- In order to do a job or internship search, your resume must be approved by Career Services.
- Go to the Documents tab, then My Documents, fill out all the required fields, and then upload your resume as a Microsoft Word document.
- We have resume clinics every Thursday at 12:00 pm via zoom – 7182622282, when classes are in session.
- If your resume needs no editing or minor changes, we will revise it and approve it. If it needs major revision, we will send you a template, ask you to make the necessary changes, or attend one of the clinics and then re-upload it.
Best wishes in your career endeavors.