Cardinal Careers is your career services page where you will find a wealth of information in regards to internship, job and volunteering opportunities, event calendar of presentations and workshops, job fair information, leadership, scholarship opportunities, and much more!
How to log in?
- Go to the Student/Employer login and select Student/Alumni
Your username is your 8-digit CUNYFIRST EMPLD ID:
- Go to the Forgot Password tab on the login screen. You will receive an email with a new password. If you don’t receive your password, check your Spam folder.
What do I do first?
- Update your profile. Go to the Profile tab to enter your information.
- Be sure your profile is accurate and your e-mail is correct!
- Your password can be changed by clicking on the Password/Preferences
- In order to do a job or internship search, your resume must be approved by Career Services.
- Go to the Documents tab, then My Documents, fill out all the required fields, and then upload your resume as a Microsoft Word document.
- We have resume clinics every Thursday at 12:00 pm via zoom – 7182622282, when classes are in session.
- If your resume needs no editing or minor changes, we will revise it and approve it. If it needs major revision, we will send you a template, ask you to make the necessary changes, or attend one of the clinics and then re-upload it.
Best wishes in your career endeavors.