NYCDEP Right to Know Inspection Result
The inspector from the New York City Department of Environmental Protection has finished his inspection at York College today April 30, 2008. The inspector visited the following sites on campus:
1. Laboratories using chemicals and the main chemical storage room.
2. Water treatment system located in the boiler room.
3. Printing Services chemical storage.
4. Custodial chemical storage.
5. Pool chemical system and storage area in the physical education building.